Monday 13 May 2013

Hello

Hello. Guten Tag. Bonjour.
I decided to start a blog to share my thoughts. Thoughts on my life, life in general, the world and basically whatever is on my mind.
Personally, I'm a REALLY shy, quiet person unless I'm with people I feel very comfortable with. I'm very awkward in situations where I have to talk to people I don't know. I'm not a good conversationalist. I don't have much confidence. There is a lot of things I would change about my body (like most teenage girls). I love  books, movies (anything fictional) and music. I've had a normal life, nothing out of the ordinary. I've never been bullied (that I'm aware of) and I currently have an amazing group of friends.
I'm a lefty, I do ballet and play flute. I L.O.V.E shopping and fashion.

So, there's a bit about me to get started. I hope to post regularly, and I hope what I post is appealing or relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment